NEW LISKEARD GOLF CLUB DIRECTORS MEETING
Monday, February 20, 2012
Chamber of Commerce Board Room
1) DIRECTORS PRESENT:
Mike Loach, Ivan Dewar, Ross Latter, Brian Flaxey, Jeff Stanley, Pat Elliott
2) DIRECTORS ABSENT:
Diane Aquino, Ray Brazeau
3) NON-DIRECTORS PRESENT:
4) CALL TO ORDER:
The meeting was called to order at 6:30 pm by Mike Loach.
5) ADOPTION OF THE January 16, 2012 MINUTES:
Motion to accept the minutes as presented – by consensus.
6) BUSINESS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES:
7) REPORT BY GENERAL MANAGER:
8) COMMITTEE REPORTS:
Brian Flaxey - Nothing going on.
b) Pro Shop:
Pat Elliott – Dave Lang is hired – ad in paper. All staff to reapply.
c) Club House:
Joe reported on clubhouse upgrade needed
re: fire inspector. Phase in is
want a plan in writing – all stuff must be done. Cost is still not clear.
Zante’s proposal for air conditioner, Zante’s – said no
Ross Latter presented a short report – we are in tough shape.
Kal Tire on board for 2012 2 man.
Lots of discussion. Lots of ideas.
Motion to accept Committee Reports as accepted: Agreed to by consensus.
9) NEW BUSINESS:
1) Ray Paradis to be allowed to play in our tournaments. Agreed to by consensus.
10) ITEMS TABLED FOR FUTHER DISCUSSION:
1) Kemp Elliott & Blair to do accounting for 2012
2) Future of Pro shop “ retail” operation.
11)MOTION TO ADJOURN:
Moved by Brian Flaxey this meeting adjourned at 8:30 pm.
The next meeting is scheduled for 6:30 pm on March 19, 2012 in the Chamber of Commerce Board Room.